Stunning 7-bed house in Drumblair, North ScotlandAberdeenshire
✔4000 ft2 / 372 m2 of the property
✔ 7 bedrooms
✔ 4 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private parking
✔ Own eight-acre gardens
✔ Aberdeen International Airport is a 35-minute drive away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐7 bedrooms equipped with 2x king-size beds, 1x double size, 1x queen-size, 2x single and 1x twin bed
⭐ 4 bathrooms from which 2 ensuites fitted with showers and 3 bathrooms with a bathtub and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with 40” smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 12 guests
⭐ A desk space/workspace
⭐ Family and pet friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
● There are 3 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys. There is also a house manual in the kitchen. The manual includes helpful info and the housekeeper's number for further queries. In the sitting room, there is a box of leaflets about local castles, distilleries, walks etc.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Dating back to the 1580s and sitting in its eight-acre gardens, this home is perfect for families looking to enjoy an authentic stay in the Scottish countryside. Drumblair House provides a beautiful setting for a spectacular family holiday.
The surrounding area offers a wide range of fun-filled activities to enjoy throughout your stay, as listed below:
- Castle Trail: many castles, including Fyvie Castle, Huntly Castle, Braemar Castle and approximately 15 more, all open to the public from April to October
- Royal Deeside within 1.5 hours via beautiful moorland drive
- Whisky Trail: many Scotch whisky distilleries nearby
- Salmon fishing rivers within reach, including Dee, Don, Devoran, Findhorn
- Trout fishing lakes within 3 miles
- Mackerel fishing/whale/dolphin watching available
- Beautiful traditional fishing villages and lovely coastline walks and beaches (approx 20 mins)
- Plenty of hills to walk in Cairngorms and closer: Bennachie, Tap O Noth, Huntly area walks or stroll up the hill track behind the house
- Local shops in Huntly and Inverurie and deliveries from supermarkets.
- Owners are happy to advise upon request.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is parking available with space for 10 vehicles.
✈ Nearest airport:
This historic family home in rural Aberdeenshire is within easy reach of 2 international airports. Aberdeen International Airport is a 35-minute drive away, and Inverness International Airport is a 1.5-hour drive away. There is ample free parking on the premises.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗ Please note that one room will be locked and off-limits by the guests, along with various cupboards.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 12
Max occupancy: 12