ALTIDO Superb Villa w/View and Garden in Arenzano, 10 sleepsVilla - Arenzano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Splendid detached villa in the Arenzano pine forest, with large garden and wide sea view. Immersed in the greenery and peace of the Arenzano pine forest, in a private and elegant setting. Furnished with incomparable taste by its first owner Arch. Caccia Dominioni. The Villa is part of the Le Casacce complex in Arenzano, the holiday home of the famous Arch. Caccia Dominioni.
Parking space on site.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
CITRA: 010001- LT-0293
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10