ALTIDO Luxury apartment w/swimming pool & viewArgegno
Coffee / Tea maker
If you are curious about exploring nature and the beautiful landscape of magnificent Como, look no further! AlTIDO has the right place for you on your next extraordinary holiday. Take advantage of historical buildings in the city itself, fine restaurants, and important museums. This 2-bedroom apartment will pamper you with luxury and style, featuring a swimming pool, garden, and terrace with stunning views. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, a huge garden and a living space.
This property will offer you everything you may need for beautiful experiences with your family and friends. The apartment is suitable for up to 4 guests. Whether you are a couple, a family, a group of friends or just searching for a place where you can celebrate a company team building, this flat has you covered.
Take advantage of the swimming pool and dive into the breathtaking lake and mountain views, which will make you forget about the daily stresses of life.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Attention to detail is evident throughout this charming living room, where you will find a comfy sofa to snuggle with your dearest ones and watch your favourite shows on the smart TV.
There is also a dining area where 6 guests can sit comfortably and share a delicious, homemade meal.
The inviting open-plan kitchen has all the equipment you might need to prepare a delicious 6-course meal, including a fridge/freezer, kettle, oven, induction stove,toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
This apartment has two bedrooms—both equipped with queen-size beds and quality linen for relaxing sleep nights. The bedrooms are a work of art, modern and stylish, and fully equipped. With direct access to the terrace, your morning coffee wil never be the same again.
The spacious bathroom is beautifully decorated in grayscale and thoughtfully furnished with an enclosed shower, bidet, toilet, sink with drawers, mirror, and heating rail.
Additionally, the apartment has underfloor heating and air conditioning for your convenience and excellent comfort.
This place will undoubtedly exceed your expectations if you are a fan of nature and breathtaking views. You can take advantage of the huge garden with outdoor furniture for excellent family al fresco dining and fitted with sunbeds so that you can soak in the sun.
Don't forget to take your cocktail and have fun at the open swimming pool with a stunning mountain view.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing and drying machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free parking at the private garage.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property, and a lift is available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
The majestic Lake Como in the northern part of the city overshadows many of Como's highlights and is one of Lombardy's most beautiful places.There are many historical buildings in the city itself, fine restaurants, and important museums to explore. As well as the lake, there are many beautiful towns and villages that surround it, including Cernobbio, Menaggio, and Bellagio.
Make your way to Como and explore the natural landscape around Lake Como and its impressive views.
Fontana Le Ciotole: 9-minute walk
Bench with a nice view: 10-minute walk
Porto Turistico di Argegno: 11-minute walk
Pizzeria: 11-mintue walk
Sentiero delle Espressioni: 18-minute drive
Panchina Gigante: 25-minute drive
Grotta dell'Orso: 30-minute drive
Monte Generoso: 50-minute drive
Santin: 9-minute walk
Grandi, Piazza Roma: 10-mintue walk
Il Sorriso: 10-mintue walk
Ristorante Barchetta: 11-minute walk
Cafè Colombo: 9-mintue walk
Bar Milanese: 11-minute walk
The Port Cafè: 11-mintue walk
Market, Via Cacciatori delle Alpi: 9-minute walk
There is free parking available at this property.
Additionally, you can use the free parking on the road to the apartment.
The nearest bus stop is Muronico, a 15-minute walk from the property.
Ferry terminal -Argegno (co)- just an 11-minute walk.
Malpensa Airport: 1-hour drive
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
** Free access of the swimming pool is from the beginning of June to the end of September.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4