ALTIDO Perfect for couple, Fantastic Lake View, Terrace and ParkingArgegno
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming 1-bedroom flat, nicely situated in Argegno, a small village full of character. Upon arrival, you will be stunned by uninterrupted views of the beautiful Lake Como. You will find yourself surrounded by ancient stone houses and picturesque landscapes. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a beautifully designed living room, a dining area, and a lovely terrace with outdoor furniture.
Adventurous dinner spots, narrow picturesque streets and amazingly tasty traditional dishes—that is what you get when visiting Argegno! In addition, you have a chance to stay in this charming 1-bed flat which has all the necessary amenities to make you feel right at home.
So don’t think twice and start planning your getaway in Argegno!
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The open-space living area has a comfortable sofa where you can relax and unwind after a long day of exploring. The flat-screen TV promises to keep you entertained.
The sofa bed converts into a double bed, suitable for up to 2 guests.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, coffee maker, cooking basics, and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The beautiful bedroom is furnished with a comfy double bed.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, toilet, and sink.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is nicely nestled in Argegno, a charming village full of character, which will surprise you with stunning views of the beautiful Lake Como. If you would like to take full advantage of Argegno’s beautiful surroundings, hop on a Pigra cable car.
Another must-visit place is the pedestrian bridge crossing the stream between the Marina and Via Lungo Telo di Sinistra.
Enjoy a lovely stroll across the quiet narrow streets behind Piazza Roma which are a great place for exploring.
The area nearby also offers plenty of vibrant bars, ice-cream parlours, and fabulous restaurants where you can take to take a break while admiring the lake.
Places to visit
Pigra cable car: 18-minute walk
Lido di Argegno: 15-minute walk
Chiesa S.S. Trinita: 16-minute walk
Via Lungo Telo di Sinistra: 14-minute walk
Piazza Roma: 13-minute walk
La P'Osteria: 13-minute walk
Villa Belvedere Como lake Relais: 16-minute walk
Ristorante Barchetta - Argegno (co): 13-minute walk
Bar Milanese: 15-minute walk
Bar Do. ge: 15-minute walk
Bar Motta: 14-minute walk
There are so many ways to reach Argegno—you arrive by car, bus, or even ferry boat. The largest city nearby is Como, and the bus journey between Como and Argegno is around 36 minutes.
If you decide to drive to Argegno from Como, the journey will take about 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can jump on a ferry boat and spend 1 hour and 14 minutes travelling.
Milan Malpensa: 60-minute drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4