Modern countryside house w/ large garden and swimming pool in Buckinghamshire, EnglandAylesbury
Balcony / Terrace
✔Orchard House, a stunning architectural masterpiece of a home situated near the village of Long Crendon in between Oxford and Aylesbury.
✔ 2500 ft2 / 233 m2
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Wraparound garden with a swimming pool/ terrace and kid's play area
✔ Private parking
✔15-minute car ride to Waterperry Gardens
✔ Next to Waddesdon Manor
✔ Aylesbury train station: 17-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
—The bedrooms are equipped with 1 x super-king, 1 x king, 1 x double, 1 x twin-size bed.
⭐3 bathrooms+ one guest toilet
— The super king and king bedrooms are with ensuite bathrooms fitted with bathtubs, showers, and toilets. The third bathroom has an enclosed shower and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to X guests
⭐ A desk space / or table available (if applicable)
⭐ Garden and swimming pool
—The house offers a large wraparound garden with a swimming pool, alongside a number of terraces accessible from various rooms throughout the house. The kid's play area includes a sunken trampoline, a wooden tipi hut, a crow's nest swing, and pull-up bars.
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to Orchard House, a stunning architectural masterpiece of a home situated near the village of Long Crendon in between Oxford and Aylesbury. Attractions nearby include Waddesdon Manor, Waterperry Gardens and Bicester Village.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Southern Road, just around the corner
● The nearest train station Aylesbury, is 17-minute walking distance
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports:
London Luton Airport: 50-minute car ride
Heathrow Airport: 50-minute car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £500is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8