ALTIDO Greenknowes Lodge With Hot Tub and Wood Burning StoveBlairadam
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Charming Lodge w/ garden and hot tub in quiet Scottish countryside
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden w/ hot tub
✔ Private parking for 2 cars
✔ 10-minute drive to Dunfermline
✔ Next to Town Loch
✔ Next to the M90 motorway, a 30-minute drive from Edinburgh
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms (bed size to be included, if sofa bed in the living room is present, to be mentioned)
— The master bedroom is furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside lamps, and a dressing table. The second bedroom is complete with a twin bed and a chest of drawers where you can store your belongings.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Charming patio deck w/ hot tub
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire lodge.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property and 1 flight of stairs within the property.
● Please be aware that the lodge is connected to the main farmhouse through a hallway that will be locked and inaccessible.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Blairadam, Fife, a 30-minute drive away from Edinburgh and a 1-hour drive from Glasgow. St Andrews is only a 40-minute drive away.
This is the perfect spot to explore the beautiful Scottish countryside with its green fields, picturesque lakes, and the lush Blairadam Forest at your doorstep. A short 10-minute drive will take you to Dunfermline, the historical capital of Scotland and home of the Canmore Golf Club and the Townhill Country Park. Play a few rounds of golf on the beautiful golf course, and then spend the afternoon water skiing and waterboarding on Town Loch before taking an evening stroll through century-old trees in the Townhill Wood.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The lodge is located next to the M90 motorway, a 30-minute drive from Edinburgh and a 1-hour drive from Glasgow.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 50-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗There is CCTV outside the property (external only) for security reasons.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4