ALTIDO Cosy Apt for 4 w/balcony and View of Lake ComoBlevio
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Carinissimo appartamento molto luminoso con splendida vista sul lago di Como.
Soggiorno con cucina a vista completamente attrezzata, camera matrimoniale, camera con due letti singoli, bagno.
Tutte le stanze godono di una vista lago impareggiabile.
Soluzione perfetta per coppie di amici o famiglie che vogliono godersi una vacanza all'insegna del relax e della tranquillità senza essere lontani dal centro di Como.
Very nice very bright apartment with a splendid view of Lake Como.
Living room with fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds, bathroom.
All rooms enjoy unparalleled lake views.
Perfect solution for couples of friends or families who want to enjoy a holiday of relaxation and tranquility without being far from the center of Como.
L'appartamento è completamente ristrutturato, dotato di tutti i comfort senza comunque rinunciare a quel sapore rustico delle case tipiche del lago.
Le camere sono spaziose e molto luminose.
The apartment is completely renovated, equipped with all comforts without sacrificing the rustic flavor of the typical lake houses.
The rooms are spacious and very bright.
Gli ospiti avranno accesso all'intero appartamento.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Blevio, Lombardia, Italy
Quartiere tranquillo e silenzioso, non lontano dal centro del Paese di Blevio dove si trovano i negozi.
Preferibile avere la macchina.
Blevio è comunque facilmente raggiungibile con l'autobus di linea.
Per arrivare all'appartamento bisogna salire lungo la strada o a piedi o in macchina
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4