Rustic 5BR cottage w/ parking in Treburgett, CornwallBodmin
The main living room is warm & cosy, furnished with 3 large sofas, a coffee table and a flat-screen smart TV. There is a second living room furnished with comfortable armchairs and a sofa. WiFi is available throughout.
KITCHEN & DINING:
The kitchen is spacious in size and is fully-equipped with all the required amenities including a cafetiere, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, an electric oven, electric hobs, an oil-fired Aga, 2 Aga hobs and two dishwashers. The adjacent dining room can seat up to 11 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The cottage offers a total of 5 bedrooms. The master bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed and is equipped with an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a bathtub and over-bath shower. The second bedroom is also furnished with a king-size bed. The third bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a single bed. The fourth bedroom is furnished with a bunk bed and the fifth bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds. There is a second bathroom fitted with a bathtub and a separate cabin shower. In addition, there is a water closet (WC) at your disposal. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, alongside a hairdryer.
The private back garden is equipped with outdoor dining furniture that can seat up to 10 guests. The cottage is also surrounded by beautiful countryside and fields, perfect for leisurely strolls and some fresh air. The cottage also offers 2 free-to-use parking spaces outside the garage with the blue painted doors. A third car can be parked near the entrance to the top of the back garden – please be careful not to block in cars coming from the farm.
The surrounding area offers a wide range of fun-filled activities and dining options for the whole family to enjoy.
Recommendations from the homeowner herself include:
• The White Hart near St Teath, which offers good food and is a 20-minute walk away
• St Kew Inn (10-minute drive away)
• The Mill House Inn (15-minute drive away)
• The Port William (17-minute drive)
• Port Gaverne (13-minute drive away)
• The beautiful beach at Trebarwith Strand is a 10-minute drive away where you can hire a wet suit and go surfing
• Polzeath Beach is a 15-minute drive away, with shops, restaurants, cafes and places to hire wetsuits and surfboards
• King Arthur’s castle at Tintagel (25-minute drive away)
• Cycle the Camel Trail from Wadebridge to Padstow (25-minute drive away)
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 11
Max occupancy: 11