ALTIDO in Palazzo Storico a Briancon Citè VaubanBriançon
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Our House, on the second floor of the prestigious historic building called "Maison de Têtes", is inserted in the Grand Rue (Gargouille) of the Vielle di Briançon of the seventeenth century. (Citè Vauban) UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2010
A double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room, open kitchen, windows on the Grand Rue, very functional furniture.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4