Lisbon Charming Flat near Park, Easy Access to the CentreCampolide, Lisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Charming flat positioned in Campolide
✔ 753 ft2 / 70 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 12-minute walk to Parque da Pedra
✔ 15-minute walk to Aqueduto das Águas Livres
✔ 20-minute walk to Lisbon Zoo
✔ 5-minute walk to Campolide train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— first bedroom fitted with a doble bed (140cm x 200cm)
— second bedroom complete with a single bed (90cm x 200cm)
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screenTV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
● Vikey link for the building door
● Apartment doors have a lockbox on the side (include a set with apartment and building door key)
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Campolide, the up-and-coming hillside district with effortless access to the city centre. Enjoy living like a local in a calm residential neighbourhood right next to Monsanto Forest Park, the largest green patch in the city, and various smaller parks like Parque Recreativo do Alto da Serafina and Parque do Calhau.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
There is free parking on the street nearby.
You can walk to either the Praça de Espanha or Jardim Zoológico metro station in 20 minutes.
The Campolide train station is a 5-minute walk away, and the Sete Rios train station is a 14-minute walk away.
There are several bus stops in the vicinity.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Lisbon International Airport: 12-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4