ALTIDO The Cherry House - Flat CoralCarro
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this charming flat in the green hills of Liguria and have an unforgettable holiday with loved ones. You will have access to a beautiful garden with a swimming pool, sunbeds, a barbecue area, a ping-pong table, and a children’s playground. The apartment is located a 3-hour drive from Milan, an hour drive from Genoa and a 30-minute drive from the beach. The flat has 1 bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace.
You will immediately feel at home in this lovely apartment, which has everything you need for a great vacation. Enjoy its welcoming decor, wooden furniture, all the necessary amenities at your disposal, and breathtaking views of the Liguria hills.
The flat has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. It can accommodate up to 5 people, and another single bed can be added for an extra fee of €10 per night.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has 2 sofas, one of which can turn into a double bed and a dining area for up to 6 guests. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, and kettle.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a single bed. There is a shower, a bathtub and a bidet in the bathroom.
The large open terrace has dining facilities.
Guests will have access to the garden with a barbecue area, a swimming pool with sunbeds (available from 15 June to 30 September), a ping-pong table and a children’s playground.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
There is a washing machine, iron, and ironing board in the common area available for guests.
The washing machine costs €2 per wash.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There is one flight of stairs to the property.
The owner will be in touch to coordinate your arrival.
Late Check-in Fee
(Due in cash upon arrival)
8 PM to 12 AM: 20€
ALTIDO’s place is located in Carro, Liguria.
Carro is a quiet and picturesque commune located in the green hills of Liguria, between Golfo Tigullio and Cinque Terre. You can reach Brugnato 5Terre Outlet Village, the only fashion outlet village in Liguria, in only 20 minutes by car. The Sestri Levante beach is a 30-minute drive away, and the famous Cinque Terre is an hour's drive from the property.
Ca du Chittu: 5-minute drive
Pizzeria Carro: 5-minute drive
Il Filo di Paglia: 10-minute drive
Brugnato 5Terre Outlet Village: 20-minute drive
There is a free parking spot outside the building available at this property.
Milan is a 3-hour drive away, and Genoa is an hour's drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
*Please note that it's forbidden to bring glass nearby the swimming pool. Also, there is no life guard.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 20:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5