ALTIDO Superb Apt w/Terrace Pool & Spa in CascaisCascais
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
No matter if you are in Cascais for business or leisure, this is the right place for you. Enjoy its stylish design, comfortable furniture and all the modern amenities at your disposal. The apartment has one double bedroom, one bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with a dining area and a terrace. Sleeps up to 2 guests. Linen and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The perfectly stylish living room has a comfortable grey sofa, an armchair, a cabinet, a coffee table and a big flat screen TV. The elegant dining area with a round glass table can seat up to 4 guests. The glass doors lead to the large terrace.
The spacious sparkling white kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove, an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher. There is also a table and two chairs for a quick meal.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed and two bedside tables. The glass door leads to the terrace. There is a bathtub in the modern blue-tiled bathroom. Linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
**Please note the concierge will let you inside the complex and then you can park in a free parking spot.
Cascais is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Portugal famous for its sandy beaches, elegant marina, historical palaces and modern art galleries. Cascais was a summer residence of royal families for centuries and still attracts noble travellers from all over the world. Don’t forget to visit the famous Casino Estoril near-by which inspired Ian Fleming to write the first James Bond novel Casino Royale.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2