ALTIDO Cosy 2-bed flat with Garden & ParkingCernobbio
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Welcoming flat, part of a charming villa nicely based in Cernobbio
✔ Next to Villa d'Este
✔ 592 ft2 | 55 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Kitchen equipped with all essential appliances
✔ Lovely private garden
✔ 3-minute walk to Lake Como and Il Giardino della Valle
✔ 12-minute walk to Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi
✔ Free private parking available
✔ 1-minute walk to Cernobbio - bivio via adda bus stop
✔ Close to Como
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed ( 190x140cm)
— the second bedroom is fitted with a single bed ( 190x90cm)
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A cosy living area with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A kitchen equipped with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Lovely private garden at your disposal
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at a private parking space inside the villa.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs leading up to the property.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(To be paid online, via link)
Until 7:00 PM: Free
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €30
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €40
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €60
After 12 AM: €80, but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely nestled in Cernobbio, a small charming town located close to Como. Cernobbio is also home to some of the most popular Lake Como villas, including the famous Villa d’Este and Villa Erba.
You can enjoy a walk along the lakeside, shop in the narrow alleys of the historical centre, or explore nature and amazing views along the paths that climb up the mountains.
Once you explore all the popular sights in Cernobbio, you can visit Como, which is only an 18-minute drive away. The city itself is rich in historic buildings, fabulous restaurants, and famous museums.
Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, hop on a boat, relax and reach some famous destinations such as Bellagio and Varenna.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Cernobbio - bivio via adda, a 1-minute walk.
● 7-minute walk to Cernobbio train station.
● 14-minute drive to Como.
✈ Nearest airport:
44-minute drive to Milan Malpensa Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs. Therefore, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3