ALTIDO Fabulous Apt for 4 w/Balcony and Garage in CernobbioCernobbio
Balcony / Terrace
This gracious and elegant apartment will meet your highest expectations. Book it for your next unforgettable holiday in picturesque Cernobbio on Lake Como. The flat is located in a quiet area with several great restaurants nearby, and you can reach the centre of Cernobbio, with the famous local sights and the ferry terminal, in just a few minutes by car or bus. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and WiFi are included.
Here you will have the holiday of your dreams with your loved ones. Sleep peacefully on the comfortable beds in the stylish bedrooms. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a short- or long-term stay. It has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi, are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The fabulous living room has a sofa, a coffee table, 2 armchairs, and a Smart TV. It also has a dining area for up to 6 guests. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, toaster, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has a breakfast area for up to 2 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
Both of the bedrooms have comfortable double beds. The bathroom has a shower cabin, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Please note the guests will not have an access to the to the outdoor areas on the ground floor.
Please note there is 1 free parking space in a dedicated garage.
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience. There is a washing machine in the basement in common use with other residents of the building.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, communal garden, and a garage in common use with other residents.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Cernobbio, Como, Italy.
Cernobbio is a graceful town on the shores of Lake Como. It has been a beloved holiday destination for families from Milan since the beginning of the 20th century. George Clooney has a villa in Laglio, just 10 km away, and he likes to visit Cernobbio’s waterfront cafes. Famous for its elegant villas and picturesque gardens, the town is perfect for a relaxing holiday with friends or family. The 19th-century Villa Erbe, which was a filming location for the movie Ocean’s Twelve, is less than a 10-minute drive away. Nearby you will also find the 16th-century Villa d’Este, a Renaissance patrician residence surrounded by a 100,000 square-meter park. Cernobbio is also the starting point for the famous 125 km Via dei Monti Lariani trail in the hills of Lake Como.
Federico Cernobbio: 3-minute walk
Albergo Ristorante Della Torre: 7-minute walk
Ristorante Trattoria del Glicine: 8-minute walk
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan.
The Cernobbio centre and ferry terminal is a 10-minute drive away.
There is free parking on the street, 250m from the apartment.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4