ALTIDO Charm house with terrace in the Como centreComo
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this charming and cosy apartment for your next great holiday with friends or family. The location is absolutely perfect: world-renowned sights, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, are right around the corner, while train stations and the ferry terminal are within walking distance as well. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy precious time with your loved ones while staying in a truly authentic Italian home. The flat is beautifully decorated, has all the modern amenities, and is perfect for an unforgettable holiday. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a short- or long-term stay. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a comfortable sofa, a coffee table, a cupboard, a cabinet, a dedicated workplace, a flat-screen TV, and an elegant dining area for up to 6 people. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, juicer, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 2 bedrooms in the flat—one is furnished with a double bed, and the second with 2 single beds. Both bathrooms have a shower cabin and a bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
Please note that property keys should be collected from our reception desk located on Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 24 - 22100 Como, from 15.00 to 19.00h.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located in the absolute centre of the city, just a stone's throw from world-renowned sights, such as Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele.
Il Pomodorino Como Ristorante Pizzeria: 1-minute walk
Osteria del Gallo: 1-minute walk
Osteria La Tana dei Pescatori: 2-minute walk
Bar Rezzonico: 4-minute walk
Il Ristoro: 11-minute walk
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan and a 15-minute drive from the Swiss border.
The Como S. Giovanni and Como Lago train stations are both within walking distance from the property as well as the Como ferry terminal.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4