ALTIDO Charming 1 bed Apt next to the Villa OlmoComo
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This charming apartment will be the right place to book for your next holiday at the magnificent Como Lake. The flat is located near the lakeshore, just around the corner from the neoclassical Villa Olmo and Tennis Club Como. The city centre is only a 10-minute drive away, and so are Como S. Giovanni and Como Lago train stations. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Free parking is available for guests.
You will have a great time with your loved ones in this cosy and quiet apartment. Cook any meal you want in the homey kitchen, rest on the comfy sofa in the living room, and relax in the warm bath at the end of the day. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, bookshelves and a flat-screen TV. It also has a dining area for up to 4 guests. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, kettle, toaster, and microwave. There is also a table and 2 chairs for a quick snack.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
There is a comfortable double bed, 2 nightstands, and a large wardrobe for your belongings in the bedroom. The bathroom has a bathtub, and bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
There are 6 flights of stairs (5-7 steps each) to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located near the lakeshore, just around the corner from the neoclassical Villa Olmo and Tennis Club Como. The city centre with world-renowned sights, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, is a 10-minute bus ride away, and so are Como S. Giovanni and Como Lago train stations.
Ristorante Bistrot SLAM: 3-minute walk
Quatar Pass: 3-minute walk
Terrazza 241: 2-minute walk
Arnold's Pub since 1980: 4-minute walk
There is free parking available for guests in front of the building.
The property is less than an hour’s drive from Milan and 20 minutes from the Swiss border.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4