ALTIDO Charming 1BR Flat in ComoComo
Great adventures await you when you book this beautiful property, conveniently located near the centre of Como. Right at your doorstep, you will find many ways to embrace the city, explore, and have fun. The area nearby is packed with famous sights, quirky shops, fabulous restaurants, and vibrant pubs. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an open-plan living space with a well-equipped kitchen, and dining area. Bathroom essentials and WiFi are provided.
If you are looking for a cosy and beautifully decorated space to stay while visiting Como, look no further—you just found the perfect spot!
This cosy 1-bedroom flat located near the centre of Como will perfectly suit your needs!
With all the necessary kitchen appliances and quality linens, there is no doubt that you will feel right at home, and you may even find it hard to leave!
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The open living space offers a cosy sofa that converts into a double bed, suitable for up to 2 adults.
The modern and fully equipped kitchen has all the necessary equipment for you to prepare a home-cooked meal, including a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, cooking basics, and silverware. There is an eat-In kitchen space where you can dine in, and there are 4 bar stools available.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, and a wardrobe where you can store your belongings.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, a bidet, a sink, and a toilet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
The flat is located on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located in Como, an adventurous city, filled with centuries-old towns, gorgeous views, and a shoreline that’s second to none. This is an area of Italy you should not miss! The beautiful lake is the major draw for aristocratic Como, where waterside gardens and palatial villas flourish in abundance.
The city itself is rich in historic buildings, fabulous restaurants, and popular museums. Furthermore, surrounding the lake, there is a plethora of beautiful towns and villages such as Cernobbio, Menaggio, and Bellagio.
Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, hop on a boat, relax and visit some famous destinations such as Bellagio, Varenna, Como, or maybe one of the historical villas along the lakeshore.
Places to visit
Villa Romana: 2-minute walk
Saint Vitale Tower: 12-minute walk
Lake Como: 19-minute walk
Lakefront Viale Geno: 22-minute walk
Porta Torre: 9-minute walk
Monumento alla Resistenza Europea: 22-minute walk
Giardini del Tempio Voltiano: 23-minute walk
Monumento ai Caduti: 25-minute walk
Lakefront Viale Geno: 22-minute walk
Villa Olmo: 36-minute walk
Napul'è: 7-minute walk
Cardamomo: 11-minute walk
Shabu: 14-minute walk
Il Ristoro: 4-minute walk
Est Est Est Art & Music Club: 5-minute walk
Fresco Cocktail Shop: 9-minute walk
There are several ways of getting to Lake Como from Milan. The trip by car takes about an hour.
Alternatively, you can reach Como via train. You will need to take the train from “Cardona” railway station and take a 1-hour train to the “Como Nord Lago” station.
You can also take the bus from Milan to Como, which is about a 1.5-hour trip.
Milan Malpensa: 42-minute taxi drive
Milan Linate: 60-minute drive
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupation: 3