ALTIDO Charming flat for 5, near train stationComo
Wireless internet connection
Book this lovely and spacious apartment to have a great time in Como with your loved ones. The apartment is located within walking distance from the centre of Como with Duomo di Como and all major attractions. You can get to the Como S. Giovanni train station and ferry terminal in less than 10 minutes on foot, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
You will fall in love with this apartment the moment you step inside thanks to its truly unique charm. Enjoy its comfortable wooden furniture, colourful paintings and modern amenities. This is the perfect place for amazing holidays with family or friends. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a short- or long-term stay. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials such as linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, 2 cabinets, a TV, and a dining area that can seat up to 4 guests. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, microwave, juicer, toaster, and kettle. It also has a table with 2 chairs for a quick snack.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The spacious bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a single bed as well as a cabinet and a large wardrobe. The bathroom has a bathtub, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is situated just a stone’s throw away from the lake. The historic centre of Como, with Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and other major attractions, is a 15-minute walk away, and you reach the Como S. Giovanni train station and Como ferry terminal in less than 10 minutes by foot.
All i Oli: 3-minute walk
Figli dei fiori: 5-minute walk
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan.
There is paid parking near the apartment on Piazza Santa Teresa.
Both the Como S. Giovanni train station and the ferry terminal are just a short walk away from the property.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5