ALTIDO Como - Room AzaleaComo
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Delightful guest rooms a stone's throw from the lake and the station.
The property is on three floors and has a lovely shared veranda.
Enjoy the Luxury design in all the rooms.
Private bathroom, TV, wi-fi, air conditioning are all at your disposal.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
About the area:
We are in one of the oldest streets in the city of Como, a stone's throw from the lake, the train station and the main services.
The pedestrian historic center is really close. Here shopping and the social life of the town are blooming among all the squares, streets and wonderful monuments.
Restaurants, taverns, sushi bars, focacceria, pastry shops and pubs pop up from every corner of Via Borgovico.
A few meters away there is also a well-stocked supermarket.
The apartment is very close to various sports facilities such as the Sinigaglia swimming pool, some gyms, many options for jogging or biking, while enjoying the wonderful views of the lake!
Lake Como is a year-round destination. The weather in spring and autumn is usually nice, the temperatures are comfortable both day and night.
The property is at a 5-minute walk from Como S. Giovanni train station, a few minutes from the lake and the Aeroclub, along the way to the splendid Villa Olmo.
Since you are very close to the lake, it's better to move around on foot or by public transport. To reach the lake it would take you about a 5-minute walk.
Lake tours available on the shore
The taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
How to reach the airports of Milan:
- 50 km to Milan (via A9);
- 40 minutes to to Milan Malpensa Airport by car;
- 1:20 h to Bergamo Airport;
- 50 minutes to Milan Linate
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2