ALTIDO Dreamy 2-bed flat w/ a charming balconyComo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Gorgeous apartment perfectly positioned in lovely Como
✔ 861 ft2 | 80 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Cosy balcony
✔ 7-minute walk to Basilica di San Fedele
✔ 8-minute walk to Tempio Voltiano
✔ Next to Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta- Duomo di Como
✔ 1-minute walk to Como - Garibaldi bus stop
✔ A wide variety of stores, restaurants and cafes nearby
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is equipped with a double bed
— the second bedroom is furnished with two single beds, which are combined as one double bed
— the living room offers a sofa bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ A petite and charming balcony with patio furniture
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
АLTIDO’s property is conveniently located in Como, an adventurous city filled with centuries-old towns, gorgeous views, and a shoreline that’s second to none. This is an area of Italy you should not miss! The beautiful lake is the major draw for aristocratic Como, where waterside gardens and palatial villas flourish in abundance.
The city itself is rich in historic buildings, fabulous restaurants, and popular museums. Furthermore, surrounding the lake, there is a plethora of beautiful towns and villages, such as Cernobbio, Menaggio, and Bellagio. Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, hop on a boat, relax and visit some famous destinations such as Bellagio, Varenna, Como, or maybe one of the historical villas along the lakeshore.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €1-2 per hour.
● Como - garibaldi bus stop is a 1-minute walk
● Como S. Giovanni transit station is a 7-minute walk
✈ Nearest airport:
Malpensa Airport: 43-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5