ALTIDO Elegant Flat w/Terrace in a Quiet Area of Como CityComo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this flawlessly fashionable apartment and spend your next holiday in Como in style. The flat is located in a quiet area, just a short car or bus ride from the city centre and all the main attractions. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. Essentials, linens, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
Each space in the flat is originally decorated in white and grey colours and filled with gracious details. Enjoy the sleek design, the peaceful view of the greenery from the large windows and morning coffee on the open terrace. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. It is suitable for up to 4 guests.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a sofa, a dining area for up to 4 guests and a flat-screen TV. The open-plan kitchen has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), toaster, juicer, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen-size bed, the second has 2 single beds, and both have wardrobes. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The open terrace has a table and 2 chairs.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located in a quiet area, just around the corner from one of the city's symbols, the 12th-century Castello Baradello. The city centre, with world-renowned sights, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, is a 10-minute bus ride away.
Tempio Voltiano: 10-minute bus ride
Como Cathedral: 10-minute bus ride
Basilica of San Fedele: 10-minute bus ride
Castello Baradello: 15-minute walk
Locanda dei Piaceri: 18-minute walk/3-minute drive
Tira, Mola e Meseda: 25-minute walk/10-minute drive
Esselunga: 2-minute walk
Esselunga supermarket garage: 2-minute walk
The Como Camerlata train station is a 7-minute walk away from the apartment.
The Como Badone bus station is a 1-minute walk away from the property.
The property is less than an hour’s drive from Milan and 20 minutes from the Swiss border.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4