ALTIDO Fabulous Villa Sofia w/Swimming Pool, Terrace & Lake Como ViewComo
In this amazing villa with large terraces and a swimming pool, you will definitely have the holiday of your dreams on the iconic Lake Como. The house is ideally located in a quiet area, just a short car or bus ride from the centre of Como city. The villa has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 dining areas, 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 terraces, and a swimming pool. A private garage in the building is available for guests, and essentials, linens, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
Let your next family vacation be an unforgettable adventure for you and your loved ones. Start your day in the swimming pool, have coffee on the spacious terrace with breathtaking views of the lake and cook anything you want in the modern kitchen.
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 dining areas, 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 terraces, and a swimming pool. It is suitable for up to 12 guests.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
Both living rooms have a sofa, a coffee table, a decorative fireplace, an armchair and a smart TV. One dining area can seat up to 5 guests, and the other can seat up to 6. Both kitchens have all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee machine, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The villa has 6 bedrooms. Three bedrooms have a queen-size bed, one has 2 single beds, one has a queen-size bed and a single bed, and one has 1 single bed. All 4 bathrooms are complete with a shower and a bidet, and one bathroom also has a bathtub.
One of the large open terraces has a table and 2 chairs, and the other has a table and 6 chairs. There is also a swimming pool outside.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine with drying options, a vacuum cleaner, an iron, and an ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire villa, garage and swimming pool.
There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The villa is located in a quiet area, just around the corner from the neoclassical Villa Olmo and Tennis Club Como. The city centre, with world-renowned sights, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, is a 10-minute bus ride away.
Villa Olmo: 12-minute walk
Tempio Voltiano: 5-minute bus ride
Como Cathedral: 10-minute bus ride
Basilica of San Fedele: 10-minute bus ride
La Ghironda: 5-minute walk
Frate: 12-minute walk
Iperal: 6-minute walk
There is a private garage available for guests inside the building.
There is also paid parking on via Bellinzona nearby, and it costs €1 per hour.
The Como S. Giovanni and Como Lago train stations are a 10-minute bus ride away.
The property is less than an hour’s drive from Milan and 20 minutes from the Swiss border.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 12
Max occupancy: 12