ALTIDO Family Flat in Como Perfect CentreComo
Wireless internet connection
Have an unforgettable holiday with your loved ones in this amazing apartment at the very centre of Como. The flat is perfectly located just a short walk away from the lake, train station and ferry terminal. All the major attractions, including Como Cathedral and Basilica of San Fedele, are within walking distance. The apartment has 2 adjacent bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
This splendid apartment is decorated in light colours and flooded with natural light. It is professionally cleaned and has everything you need to have a great time in Como: comfortable furniture, modern amenities and enough space for all the guests.
The apartment has 2 adjacent bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and it can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Please note that the bedrooms are adjacent to each other, and there is no door between them.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, a wall cabinet, a smart TV, and a table with 2 chairs. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, juicer, kettle, and microwave. It also has a dining area for up to 4 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 2 bedrooms in the flat—one is furnished with a double bed, and the second has a bunk bed, a wardrobe and a table with a chair. There is a shower, a bathtub and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located in the absolute centre of the city, within walking distance from world-renowned sights, such as Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, and only a 5-minute walk away from the lake.
Tempio Voltiano: 6-minute walk
Villa Olmo: 10-minute walk
Como Cathedral: 13-minute walk
Basilica of San Fedele: 15-minute walk
Canottieri Lario: 4-minute walk
Carrefour 24h: 4-minute walk
Parcheggio Centro Lago: 4-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €1 per hour.
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan and a 15-minute drive from the Swiss border.
The Como S. Giovanni and Como Lago train stations are both within walking distance from the property, as well as the Como ferry terminal.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4