ALTIDO Family Flat w/Balcony in Como CentreComo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is happy to offer you this modern and spacious apartment in the city of Como. The Como S. Giovanni train station is just around the corner, and all the famous attractions, including Como Cathedral and Basilica of San Fedele, are within walking distance. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
This fabulous apartment is the right place to book for your next family vacation. It is decorated in bright blue colours and has enough space for every guest and plenty of natural light coming through the large windows. Enjoy all the modern amenities and breathtaking views of the lake and the city.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony, and it is suitable for up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
There is a comfortable sofa and a flat-screen TV in the living room. The stylish dining area consists of a table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you need, including a coffee machine, coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, juicer, kettle, toaster, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
There are 2 bedrooms in the flat—one is furnished with a queen-size bed and a cabinet, and the second has a bunk bed and a wardrobe. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment has a small balcony overlooking the city and lake.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located within walking distance from all the major local attractions, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como), Basilica of San Fedele and Tempio Voltiano museum.
Tempio Voltiano: 12-minute walk
Como Cathedral: 15-minute walk
Basilica of San Fedele: 15-minute walk
Villa Olmo: 20-minute walk
La Cornucopia: 1-minute walk
Ristorante Pizzeria El Sombrero: 6-minute walk
Carrefour: 7-minute walk
Parcheggio Centro Lago: 6-minute walk
There is no parking available at this property.
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan and a 15-minute drive from the Swiss border.
The Como S. Giovanni train station is a 3-minute walk away.
The Como Lago train station is an 18-minute walk away, and the Como ferry terminal is a 12-minute walk away from the property.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4