ALTIDO Fresh studio moments from the train stationComo
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This charming apartment with a beautiful city view is ideally located in the centre of Como, just a short walk from world-renowned sights, including Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele, train stations and the ferry terminal. The apartment has a double bed, a bathroom, a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided, as well as a hairdryer.
The studio is elegantly designed and has everything you need for short- or long-term stays. Enjoy comfortable furniture, fantastic city views and all the modern appliances at your disposal. The apartment is professionally cleaned. It has a double bed, a bathroom, a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living area has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV. The dining area can seat up to 4 people. The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, microwave, and kettle.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The flat has a comfortable double bed and a large wardrobe for your belongings. The bathroom is complete with a shower cabin and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and a lift is available.
There are 3 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located in the centre of the city, just a short walk from world-renowned sights, such as Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and Basilica of San Fedele.
Crìanza: 2-minute walk
La Colombetta: 7-minute walk
Osteria del Gallo: 8-minute walk
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan and a 15-minute drive from the Swiss border.
The Como S. Giovanni train station is just around the corner, and both the Como Lago train station and ferry terminals are within walking distance.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4