ALTIDO Great Lake Como View - 2 BR Apt w/GardenComo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Start your day right on the private terrace with incredible views of Como Lake—this is the holiday you deserve. Book this amazing apartment and spend your magical days or weeks next to the famous lake. The flat is ideally located in a quiet area of Como within walking distance from the city centre, train station, and ferry terminal. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. A private garage is available for guests.
This bright and spacious apartment has everything you need to have a great time in Como with your friends or family. Enjoy breath-taking views from the charming terrace, cook anything you want in the homey kitchen, and sleep peacefully in one of the elegant bedrooms. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a short- or long-term stay. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided. A private garage is available for guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The stylish living room has a comfortable sofa, a Smart TV, and a dining area that can seat up to 4 guests. A door leads to the lovely terrace with dining facilities where you can enjoy incredible lake views.
The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, oven, juicer, kettle, coffee maker, microwave, and dishwasher. It also has a small table and 3 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 bedrooms—one has a double bed, and the second has a single bed with a single pull-out, a wardrobe, and a dedicated workplace. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and terrace.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
There is a private garage available for guests.
Guests also can use a barbecue and a garden.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO Italy will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como, Italy.
Welcome to magnificent Como, famous for its beautiful architecture and unique location next to the iconic lake. The apartment is located in a quiet area within walking distance from the city centre with Como Cathedral (Duomo di Como) and other world-renowned sights like Basilica of San Fedele and Basilica of Sant'Abbondio. The Como Lago train station and Como ferry terminal are both a 20-minute walk away from the property.
The property is a 1-hour drive from Milan.
The Como Lago train station and Como ferry terminal are both a 20-minute walk away.
There is a private garage available for guests.
Check-in: 15:00 - 01:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4