ALTIDO Modern 1-bed flat with terraceComo
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Modern 1-bed apartment with balcony in Como
✔ 484 ft2 / 45 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Private parking
✔ 11-minute walk to Lungolago di Como
✔ Next to Municipal Stadium G. Sinigaglia
✔ Como S. Giovanni: 3-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom has a double-size bed. There is an additional double sofa
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, tour you, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The apartment is located in Como, a city that truly has it all for tourists. From its stunning lake views and charming streets to its rich history and cultural heritage, Como is a destination that will leave you inspired. The city is renowned for its beautiful villas, gardens, and parks and is a popular spot for boating and water sports. Additionally, Como is home to many historic landmarks, such as the Cathedral of Como and the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli, as well as excellent restaurants and shopping opportunities. Whether you're looking for a peaceful getaway or an action-packed adventure, Como has something to offer every type of traveller.
So come and experience the beauty and charm of this magical city for yourself!!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Como - Via Regina Teodolinda, a 2-minute walk away.
● The nearest train station is Como S. Giovanni, just a 3-minute walk from the property.
● Como ferry terminal is a 12-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Malpensa Airport: 45-minute car drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions on the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4