ALTIDO Vibrant 1BR Flat, Perfect CentreComo
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this vibrant, newly renovated apartment, located in the historical centre of Como. This flat offers everything you might need for a great stay—a bright double bedroom, a stylish living room with a sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and WiFi, air-conditioning, and underfloor heating throughout. The flat is perfectly located in the very centre of Como, just a short walk from the Duomo and Lake Como.
This elegant flat has everything you might possibly need to have an unforgettable experience in Como.
Book this stylish flat now and head to your next adventure!
KITCHEN & DINING/LIVING:
The bright and inviting living room is furnished with 2 comfortable sofas. There is also flat-screen TV provided for your stay.
The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven, coffee machine, cooking basics, and silverware.
Gather everyone around the dining table, which seats 4, and share a delicious meal together.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a storage space for your belongings.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, washing machine, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please note that the late check-ins are subject to an extra fee, payable in cash upon arrival as follows:
Until 7:00 PM: Free of charge
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 40€
After midnight we can’t guarantee check-in
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Como—an adventurous city, filled with centuries-old towns, gorgeous views and a shoreline that’s second to none. It’s an area of Italy you can’t afford to miss! The beautiful lake is the major draw for aristocratic Como, where waterside gardens and palatial villas flourish in abundance.
The city itself is rich in historic buildings, fabulous restaurants, and popular museums. Furthermore, surrounding the lake, there is a plethora of beautiful towns and villages such as Cernobbio, Menaggio, and Bellagio.
Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, get on a boat, relax and vist some famous destinations such as Bellagio, Varenna, Como, or maybe one of the historical villas on the shores of the lake.
Places to visit
Saint Vitale Tower: 6-minute walk
Lake Como: 6-minute walk
Porta Torre: 8-minute walk
Monumento alla Resistenza Europea: 10-minute walk
Giardini del Tempio Voltiano: 11-minute walk
Monumento ai Caduti: 13-minute walk
Lakefront Viale Geno: 15-minute walk
Villa Olmo: 24-minute walk
Ristorante da Pietro: 2-minute walk
#PiazzaRomaRistoranteComo Aperto: 3-minute walk
Feel Como: 4-minute walk
Osteria a km vero: 1-minute walk
Pasticceria Tolini: 3-minute walk
Babi Como: 5-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently based in Como, a 1-hour drive from Milan.
Alternatively, you can reach the property by train. The nearest train station to the property is Como Lago, and it is a short 6-minute walk.
Milan Malpensa: 46-minute drive / 1 hour 25 minutes by train
Milan Linate: 60-minute drive / 1 hour 46 minutes by train
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4