ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat w/ balcony overlooking the seaCosta Da Caparica
✔ Stylish flat nicely nestled in Costa da Caparica
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Gorgeous terrace offering stunning beach views
✔ 4-minute walk to Passeio Marítimo da Costa da Caparica
✔ 7-minute walk to Parque Municipal de Santo António da Caparica
✔ 22-minute drive to Lisbon
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 of bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed suitable for up to 2 adults available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Beautiful terrace with a stunning view
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are ten flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: 30€
12 AM to 2 AM: 40€
After 2 AM: 50€
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Costa da Caparica is a poplular tourist destitation, offering glorious beaches and gorgeous landscapes to admire. The ideal place to celebrate the endless summer days and do surfing.
Highlights nearby include Lagoa de Albufeira, and Almada.
The property is set just a short 22-minute drive to Lisbon and 13-minute drive to Almada.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Lisbon International Airport: a 21-minute taxi ride
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 4