ALTIDO Family Apt for 6, near Ski Lifts, in CourmayeurCourmayeur
Balcony / Terrace
This lovely apartment in a traditional chalet will be the perfect place for your next holiday with family. The flat is located just a 2-minute walk from the Dolonne cable car and Fun Park Dolonne with lots of activities for children and adults. There are several restaurants nearby. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a small garden. There is private parking and a garage available for guests.
You will immediately feel at home in this charming apartment. Enjoy its comfortable wooden furniture and lovely views of the garden and the mountains. The flat is professionally cleaned and perfect for a family vacation. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a small garden. There is private parking on the street and a garage inside the building available for guests. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The homey living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, 2 chairs and a cupboard. The dining area can seat up to 8 people. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities you need, including a fridge, stove, microwave, and kettle.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
There is a double bed in the master bedroom, and the second bedroom has a bunk bed, 2 tables, and 2 chairs. Both bedrooms have a wardrobe. The bathroom has a bathtub and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
There is private parking on the street and a garage inside the building available for guests.
Check-in: after 3 PM
Check-out: before 10 AM
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is in Dolonne, Courmayeur, Aosta Valley.
The ancient village of Dolonne is a well-known ski resort in the centre of Courmayeur, which attracts visitors from all over the world with its extraordinary landscapes and traditional architecture. The resort is perfect for both winter and summer sporting activities, like skiing, snowboarding, and hiking. The property is just a 10-minute walk from the Dolonne cable car, Courmayeur Mont Blanc Funivie Spa centre, and Fun Park Dolonne with lots of activities for children and adults. There are several restaurants in the area, and a Carrefour Express supermarket is 2 km away.
Ristorante Lo Sciatore: 1-minute walk
Fuoripista: 1-minute walk
The property is a 2.5-hour drive from Milan and a 1.5-hour drive from Geneva.
There is private parking on the street outside the building and also a private garage available for guests.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
VDA - COURMAYEUR - CIR n. 0162
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6