ALTIDO Superb Apt for 6 w/parking and backyardCourmayeur
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Luxurious apartment perfectly located near Courmayeur
✔ 1937 ft2 | 180 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Two private gardens
✔ 24-minute walk to Museo Alpino Duca degli Abruzzi
✔ 28-minute walk to Centro Storico di Courmayeur
✔ Next to Parc Abbé J.M. Henry
✔ 27-minute walk to Municipio Courmayeur (6) bus stop
✔ High-quality residence surrounded by greenery
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the master and second bedrooms are furnished with a double bed
— the third bedroom is fitted with two single beds.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Two private gardens—one in front and one behind the flat
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to two private parking spaces
— the first is in the private square in front of the house
— the second is inside a private garage
● Please note that the property has two floors.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(To be paid online, via link)
Until 7:00 PM: Free
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €30
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €40
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €60
After 12 AM: €80, but we cannot guarantee the availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this exceptional property, located near Courmayeur—a popular alpine resort on the northwest edge of Italy, bordering France and Switzerland and boasting breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
Courmayeur will surprise you with plenty of alpine adventures, and you will be thoughtfully entertained during both winter and summer.
Winter is cold and generally snowy, which makes it the perfect weather for ski enthusiasts.
The summer season is usually short and pleasantly cool, and you will have the opportunity to ride a cable car ride in the Alps. Ride from Courmayeur up to Punta Helbronner and enjoy one of the best alpine panoramas in Europe.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Municipio Courmayeur (6), a 27-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
1 hour and 35-minute drive to Geneva Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗ Please note that the property is fitted with internal stairs, therefore, is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6