ALTIDO Magnificent 5-bed house w/ GardenDrymen
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ Beautiful house nestled in the picturesque Drymen
✔ 3500 ft2 / 325 m2
✔ 5 bedrooms
✔ 5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming garden available
✔ Free parking spaces
✔ 10-minute drive to The Trossachs National Park
✔ Fast (40 Mbps) WiFi Speed & desk space available
✔ The property is set 1-hour drive from Glasgow
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 5 bedrooms
— master bedroom and second bedroom are fitted with king-size beds
— the third bedroom offers a queen size bed
— fourth and fifth bedrooms are complete with twin beds
⭐ 5 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 10 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Charming garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house except the places mentioned below.
● The following things will be locked and not available for use by guests
— dressing room in the master bedroom
— linen cupboard in main upstairs hallway
— pantry in kitchen & storage room off kitchen
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property suitable for up to 5 vehicles
● The property is on the ground floor.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
The host will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys. When not available, the keys will be left in a lock box, and you will be able to do a self-check-in.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need.
The property is conveniently located in Drymen, which sits in the hills at the western end of the Campsie Fells, overlooking the Endrick Water, and it has gorgeous landscapes to enjoy. The village is rich in history, and within a short drive, you will be able to reach some of the most popular sights, such as Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, Balloch Castle Country Park, Sea Life Loch Lomond Aquarium and Loch Lomond Bird Of Prey Centre.
The property is set just a short 1-hour drive from Glasgow and a 1-hour and a 40-minute drive from the Scottish capital.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Glasgow Airport: 45-minute drive
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10