ALTIDO 3-bed Meadows flat near Castle & Royal MileEdinburgh
✔ Spacious 3-bedroom apartment w/garden, just moments away from the beautiful Meadows Park of Edinburgh
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 20-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Next to National Museum of Scotland
✔ Haymarket train station in a walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— The main bedroom has a double bed, the second has a small double, and the third has a single. Each bedroom is furnished with a dresser for all of your clothes and an extra chair.
— The bathroom is divided into two separate rooms—one is fitted with a bathtub with a shower and a sink with a mirror, and the second has a toilet with a second sink and mirror.
⭐ A comfy living room
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
●Guests will have access to the entire apartment and the small garden.
●There is one cupboard in the hall that is locked and off-limits to guests.
●The property is on the ground floor, and there are no steps to the property or within the apartment.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Marchmont, one of Edinburgh’s most affluent and quiet neighbourhoods. The property is right on the doorstep of The Meadows Park, a massive park right in the heart of the city. Here city life awaits you—every corner is bursting with dinner spots, quirky bars, history, and culture. Highlights nearby include Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, and the Old Town.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There is pay-and-display parking nearby for £3.10 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Whitehouse Loan, a 4-minute walk from the property.
● Haymarket is your nearest train station, a 20-minute walk away. Edinburgh Waverley is also only 26 minutes away by foot.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Edinburgh Airport: 25-minute drive from the property.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗There is one cupboard in the hall that is locked and off-limits to guests.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupation: 5