ALTIDO 4-Bed Stylish Flat in Edinburgh City CentreApartment - Edinburgh
✔ Stylish flat conveniently positioned in Edinburgh's city centre
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 8-minute walk to Grassmarket
✔ 12-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 12-minute walk to Camera Obscura
✔ 1-minute walk to Usher Hall (stop XF) bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms
— the three bedrooms are equipped with a double bed
— the fourth bedroom is complete with a queen bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is no free parking provided. However, there is paid on-street parking nearby.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
● There are no steps within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO'S property is conveniently positioned in Edinburgh''s city centre, perfect for shopping, sightseeing and enjoying the great restaurants and bars the area has to offer. On your doorstep, you will find Princes Street, the main shopping street, and Grassmarket, the famous marketplace with fantastic local pubs, restaurants, and a charming market every Saturday. If you feel like soaking up some sun, Princes Street Gardens are only a 5-minute walk away, where you can relax in nature and enjoy a refreshing ice cream! This is also an excellent central location for the Fringe Festival!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● A short 1-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Usher Hall (stop XF)
● Edinburgh Haymarket train station is a 10-minute walk
●There is no free parking provided. However, there is paid on-street parking nearby.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗The property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8