ALTIDO Amazing Location! Cosy 1-bed Apt by the Edinburgh Castle!Edinburgh
✔ Cosy flat ideally located by Edinburgh Castle
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 3-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 6-minute walk to St Giles' Cathedral
✔ 8-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 10-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 12-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The apartment is ideally positioned just by Edinburgh Castle and Grassmarket, the famous historic marketplace with amazing local pubs, restaurants and a charming market every Saturday. Historic Old Town has the majority of the attractions in town, so you don't need to walk a lot to reach the National Museum, the Holyrood Castle or the Greyfriars Kirkyard. The perfect place to stay if you want to experience the Fringe Festival!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
A short 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, West Port.
Within a 12-minute walk, you will be able to reach Edinburgh Waverley train station.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 24-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
∗∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4