ALTIDO Bold and Spacious 1bed home, near Haymarket train stationEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Beautiful Georgian apartment which has just been completely renovated to the highest standards in Edinburgh's city centre (Torphichen St)
Bespoke design throughout, with 1 spacious bedroom, 1 bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area.
Perfect for any type of stay in Edinburgh, whether it be a family holiday or executive business trip.
The apartment is a short walk to all of Edinburgh's best attractions and is directly next to the airport tram and the train station.
Incredibly spacious, large bay windows and an open plan living/kitchen area - this apartment is perfect for a city break!
Within this central and modern apartment, there is one queen-sized ensuite room.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with a separate dining area to enjoy meals with family and friends.
The apartment is decorated and designed to a high spec with a large TV provided for your entertainment.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
You will have unrestricted access to the whole apartment including free wifi throughout your stay.
Other things to note
A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
We use a professional cleaning company and fresh, hotel quality linen&towels will be provided for your stay
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2