ALTIDO Bright 2BR Apt w/ stunning view, next to Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ An elegant apartment on the ground floor of a classical Edinburgh building with a spectacular view of Edinburgh Castle
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 11-minute walk to Royal Mile
✔ Next to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Edinburgh Waverley Train Station: 11-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The apartment has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is located on the ground floor of the building.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to the very heart of Edinburgh, the famous Old Town! Edinburgh Castle is right next to the property; Princes Street and Scottish National Gallery are less than a 10-minute walk away, while all the famous sights are within walking distance as well. The best restaurants and bars Edinburgh has to offer are at your doorstep so don’t forget t go out and explore.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
● Your most convenient and nearest bus stop from the property is 'Mound Place’ bus stop, just a 4-minute walk from the property.
● Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is an 11-minute walk away.
● Black cabs are Uber services are available.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 30-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is set right next to a public staircase leading up to Edinburgh Castle. The staircase is visible from both bedrooms’ windows, so please keep in mind that there may be noise and activity associated with people visiting the Castle.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4