ALTIDO Bright 2BR Apt w/workspace in New Town, 5mins to Princes StApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Cosy flat, ideally located in the new town
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to St James Quarter shopping centre
✔ 8-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 8-minute walk to Calton Hill
✔ 18-minute walk to Edinburgh Airport
✔ 7-minute walk to Waverley train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & two dining areas, each suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
In the City Centre, the New Town area is one of the most affluent in Edinburgh. Nearby lies desirable Broughton Street, where you will find fashionable shops, bars, restaurants, Tesco metro, health food supermarket, cafes, delis, butchers and a fishmonger. The best coffee shop in Edinburgh is just down the road - The Artisan Roast. The Apartment is central, with easy access to the Old Town, where you will find Edinburgh Castle and Royal Mile. The neighbourhood is ideal for any kind of trip to Edinburgh.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The tram stops at York Place and is just a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
● Edinburgh's central train station (Waverley) is only a 7-minute walk from the front door.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 29-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that the washing machine is currently out of order and is not available for use by guests.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4