ALTIDO Bright and Modern 2-bed flat w/ deskApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Art deco flat ideally positioned in Newington
✔ 612 ft2 / 57 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 3-minute walk to Holyrood Park
✔ 7-minute walk to Surgeons' Hall Museums
✔ 12-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 1-minute walk to the Rankeillor Street bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are fitted with double beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV with Netflix provided
— one double sofa bed is available in the living room
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ A desk space at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests must collect the keys from Keynest, located at 1 Melville Terrace. Their office is open every day from 10 am to 10 pm. If you are arriving out of these times, alternative arrangements will be discussed.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is conveniently positioned in Newington, perfect for shopping, sightseeing and sampling the restaurants and bars the area offers. Lots of great attractions are on your doorstep, including Surgeon’s Hall Museum, Summerhall and the University of Edinburgh Campus . If you feel like soaking up some sun, The Meadows is only a 6-minute walk away, where you can relax in nature and enjoy a refreshing ice cream!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
A 1-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Rankeillor Street.
A 16-minute walk will take you to Edinburgh Waverley train station.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 32-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that sofa bed linen is not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linen.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6