ALTIDO Charming 1-bed home w/patio nearby the CastleApartment - Edinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Beautiful flat nicely nestled in the Old Town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 7-minute walk to the Edinburgh Castle
✔ 9-minute walk to the Museum of Scotland
✔ 2-minute walk to West Port bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the lower ground floor, and there is no lift available.
Please note the property is up to the lower ground floor. There are stairs and no lift or alternative access for guests with limited mobility.
Guests are free to check in on their own by collecting the keys from a lockbox nearby.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
There is no shortage of things to do in Edinburgh’s Old Town. Explore a striking castle, admire the gorgeous architecture, go on spooky tours, taste traditional and delicious Scottish food, or—last but not least—sample a wide range of whisky types! The area nearby puts some of the unmissable places within reach, including Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, and the National Museum of Scotland.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The nearest bus stop to the property is West Port, which is a short 2-minute walk.
A 15-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station—Edinburgh Waverley—which will provide you with excellent transport links across the city.
There is on-street paid parking available nearby, from Monday–Saturday, 8:30 AM–6:30 PM and on Sunday from 12 PM–6 PM. It is free to park before and after these times.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 22-minute taxi drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
Please note the property is up to one floor from street level. There are stairs and no lift or alternative access for guests with limited mobility.
*Pets are welcome for an additional fee of £65. Please inform us of any pets in your initial inquiry.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2