ALTIDO Charming 2-bed flat near Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Charming 2-bed flat near Edinburgh Castle
✔ 667ft2 / 62m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walk to National Museum of Scotland
✔ Next to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Edinburgh Waverley train station: 10-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
— The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, while the second bedroom has two single beds.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
●The property is on the fourth floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are four flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally situated a stone's throw away from the majestic Edinburgh Castle and Grassmarket, the famous historic marketplace with excellent local pubs, restaurants and a charming market every Saturday. The Historic Old Town has most of the famous attractions, so you don't need to walk far to reach the National Museum, the Holyrood Castle or the Greyfriars Kirkyard.
The property’s location is perfect for visiting The Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the world's largest arts festival, which takes place once a year in August.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Everything is within walking distance, including Waverley bridge (the final stop for the Airport bus), Waverley train station and Princess Street, where the tram stops
● The nearest bus stop to the property is Grassmarket, and it is a short 5-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 37-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
**Pets are welcome, but please disclose this in the initial inquiry stage and please note that an additional charge of £50 pet fee will occur.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4