ALTIDO Chic&spacious 3BR house at the heart of the cityApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
My spacious place is in the heart of Edinburgh in the Georgian New Town. The neighbourhood is famous for some of Edinburgh's best restaurants, cafes and bars (Broughton Street) and the apartment is full of Georgian charm and style.
The apartment is a main door entry (so no stairs!) and a short walk to the city centre attractions and Edinburgh's magical old town.
The Airport tram stop is at the top of the street and Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a quick Uber and taxi ride away.
The is a very spacious Georgian apartment with 3 large bedrooms (1 king, 1 twin/super king & 1 twin).
It has main door access from the street and stretches over the ground and basement levels.
The apartment is furnished to the highest quality and will make for a very comfortable short stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the appliances needed to eat in.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Full access to the whole apartment. The host does not stay in the building.
Other things to note
I use a professional short term let cleaning company and provide high quality linens and towels so you don't need to bring your own.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
The flat is set in New Town, a neighbourhood known for its array of fine dining restaurants and upscale boutiques that line George Street. Take a stroll through the Queen Street Gardens, then pay a visit to the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
London Street is very central and most amenities are within walking distance from the apartment. The area is very well served by car hire companies, secure NCPs, local bus services, the infamous tram line on York Place (5mins from the apartment) and Waverley Train Station (15mins away) with all major links across the country. Edinburgh bus station is also very close, just a 10 minute walk away.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6