ALTIDO Classic 1-bed flat near The Scottish GalleryEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Gorgeous flat with classic design with ideal location in the New Town
✔ 917 ft2 / 85 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 9-minute walk to Stockbridge Market
✔ 10-minute walk to The Scottish Gallery
✔ 36 Mbps download speed / Average WiFi Speed
✔ 20-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 6-minute walk to West Register House bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed
⭐1 bathroom with over-bath shower
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked cupboard in the box room that is not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
● There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to the New Town, famous for its Georgian townhouses, wide streets, lush green spaces, and upscale shopping. The apartment is situated just a stone’s throw away from Princes Street and Royal Mile. Edinburgh Castle, Old Town and all the famous city attractions are within walking distance from the property as well as some of the best city’s bars and restaurants.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
West Register House bus stop is a short 6-minute walk.
Edinburgh Waverley train station is a 20-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 26-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗ Please note that children are not allowed to stay at this property.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 9 am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom