ALTIDO Classic 3BR Apt, moments from Haymarket stationApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Treat yourself to this spacious, classic apartment located on a safe and quiet Georgian crescent. It is an easy walk to EICC, Usher Hall, Festival shows, and social & business hubs. The apartment has recently been refurbished and has 3 bedrooms; 1 shower room and separate WC; a living/ dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps 6 guests. Suitable for a short or long stay. Essentials such as linen, towels, TV & Wi-Fi are provided.
This recently redecorated and recarpeted Georgian apartment gives you an ideal base for seeing Edinburgh. Located on the first (in UK terminology) floor of a Grade A Listed building, it is part of a beautiful stone-built single-sided crescent centred on a newly restored communal garden, and so is not overlooked from the west or south.
Gardner's Crescent is a quiet oasis set back from the surrounding busy streets. The west-facing bedrooms and living room windows have their original working shutters as well as curtains, and the east-facing bedroom has curtains and a blind, so you will have a good night's sleep. All pillows and duvets are anti-allergenic.
The flat is tastefully decorated and has modern furniture. The living room has a sanded and sealed timber floor with rugs.
The flat has three spacious and bright bedrooms. Towels are provided and the apartment is spotlessly clean.
If you would like the additional single camp bed at an extra cost, please request this prior to arrival!
The flat also benefits from:
• Free unlimited and speedy WiFi (online security can't be guaranteed)
• Shower with 24 hour on demand hot water
• Gas-fired central heating with simple controls.
• Microwave, fan oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine.
The flat area is approximately 98m2.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6