ALTIDO Comfortable 2 Bed Apartment in HolyroodApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Comfortable 2 Bed flat w/parking and terrace in Holyrood
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Private parking
✔ 8-minute walk to Royal Mile
✔ Next to Museum of Edinburgh
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The two bedrooms are furnished with double beds, promising a great night's sleep.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ There is a charming balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee in the fresh air.
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 27 steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Curved around its sprawling namesake park, historic Holyrood edges the city centre and Old Town. This culturally vibrant neighbourhood will offer you plenty of activities to enjoy. A short 10-minute stroll will take you to the famous Holyrood Park, a landscape around the slopes and crags of Arthur's Seat. There are walking and cycling paths and a loch—the ideal destination for families or groups of friends who want to take advantage of the gorgeous green scenery.
Also, you will be able to explore some of the major must-see attractions, such as Calton Hill, Nelson Monument, and the Museum of Edinburgh. In addition, an array of restaurants, bars and shops are on display.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
● Your most convenient bus stop is the 'Regent Terrace’ bus stop, just a 4-minute walk from the property.
● Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 7-minute walk away.
● Black cabs and Uber services are available.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 50-minutes taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4