ALTIDO Contemporary Royal Mile Apartment w/BalconyApartment - Edinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant flat, ideally located in the old town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 13-minute walk to Calton Hill
✔ 14-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 16-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ 5-minute walk to Waverley train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a king-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & two dining areas
⭐ A balcony with outdoor seating available
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and no lift is available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests must collect the keys from our reception desk at 3 E Market St, Edinburgh, EH8 8FS.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The apartment is a short walk from the iconic Royal Mile and the famous Old Town. All the major city’s sights, including Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, and Scottish National Gallery are just a short walk away. The best shops, restaurants and bars that Edinburgh has to offer are at your doorstep: go out and explore.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Your most convenient and nearest bus stop from the property is 'New Street’ bus stop, just a 1-minute walk from the property.
Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 5-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 32-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4