ALTIDO Cosy 1-bed flat near The Scottish GalleryEdinburgh
✔ Cosy flat, ideally located in Bonnington
✔ 602 ft2 / 56 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to King George Ⅴ Park
✔ 11-minute walk to The Scottish Gallery
✔ 13-minute walk to Circus Lane
✔ 14-minute walk to Stockbridge Market
✔ 13-minute walk to St Andrew Square tram stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and no lift is available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally located in Bonnington. Broughton Street and Canonmills, with great selections of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, and familiar brands, are all within a few minutes stroll. The location is superb for both the airport tram and Waverly Station.
The flat is also very close to other popular sites like Dean Village and Stockbridge Market, perfect for a stroll on a lazy day, getting lost in nature or buying fresh produce. Bellevue Crescent is also close to Princes Street, Edinburgh's main shopping and retail area, as well as to the business and financial part of the city where the EICC and University can be found.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The nearest bus stop to the property is Rodney Street, just a few seconds away.
At the same time, the St Andrew Square tram stop is a short 13-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 18-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that children from 2 to 12 years old are not allowed to stay at this property.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, and no children from 2 to 12 years old allowed to stay at this property.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupation: 2