ALTIDO Cosy 1-bed flat w/ parkingEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Inviting flat ideally positioned just a few steps away from Calton Hill
✔ 583 ft2 / 54 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1.5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Free parking
✔ 5-minute walk to St James Quarter Shopping Centre
✔ 6-minute walk to Calton Hill
✔ 11-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 8-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed
⭐ 1.5 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
— sofa bed available, suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
If you are interested in Edinburgh’s rich history or its buzzing nightlife, this apartment is the right place for you. It is perfectly located in the centre of the city, right next to the famous Calton Hill and only a short walk away from Old Town, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish National Gallery and most of the main sights. Numerous bars, shops and restaurants are right at your doorstep: get out there and explore.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is Leopold Place (Stop EC).
● While the nearest tram stop, York Place, is a short 6-minute walk.
● An 8-minute walk will take you to Edinburgh Waverley train station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 35-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £50 pet fee will be added.
∗∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4