ALTIDO Cosy 3BR Apt in the Old Town, nearby Grassmarket and Princes St.Apartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Super spacious 3 Bedroom apartment with 4 beds that sleeps 8 people (1X super king, 3X double) in the Old Town. Ideally located next to the castle (Castle Terrace) and therefore perfect for any kind of visit to Edinburgh.
Princes Street (5 mins), Grassmarket (3mins), Castle (5 mins) and Royal Mile (5 mins) walking distance away.
Close to all the Airport links (tram and bus) and also a short walk from the train station.
Very spacious Georgian apartment with three big bedrooms on the famous residential street - Castle Terrace.
First bedroom with a super king bed, second bedroom with two double beds and third bedroom with one double bed.
Bathroom with huge shower, kitchen with retractable table, Nespresso machine and all appliances needed.
Huge lounge area with massive windows and an office attached - perfect for a quiet moment or few hours work.
I use a professional cleaning company and also all linen and towels are hotel standard (same service as the Hilton) to ensure best experience.
The stairwell has been recently re-painted.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Guests have access to the whole flat including wifi.
Other things to note
Feel free to use membership rights at the 'Scotch Malt Whisky Society'
Farmers Market on the street every Saturday from 9-2.
Parking in Edinburgh is notoriously limited (anywhere). Therefore we would recommend pre-booking NCP - Kings Stable is the cheapest nearby. Alternatively, the tram from the airport stops just minutes away and therefore a car really isn't necessary.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8