ALTIDO Elegant 2bed Apt moments from Princes StEdinburgh
Elegant 2-bedroom Georgian Apartment in the Heart of the Old Town. Ideal for anyone looking to explore the city or requiring to be central for business. Has hotel-quality linens and towels and has been professionally cleaned.
This apartment is located on the first floor of a heritage listed building on lovely Thistle Street. It comprises of two double bedrooms and a generous living area with comfortable seating. The apartment has a comfy bathroom with shower/tub.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Guests will have full unrestricted access to the property including free Wifi.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Please note that you need to climb stairs!
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Within walking distance of many popular tourist sites, shops and eateries. Such include:
Princes Street - 4 min
Museum on the Mound - 6 min
Edinburgh Castle/Camera Obscura & World of Illusions - 7 min
St.Giles Cathedral - 8 min
Stockbridge Market/Omni Centre/The Usher Hall - 9 min
Dean Village/Calton Hill - 11 min
Water of Leith Walkway - 12 min
EICC - 13 min
University of Edinburgh - 15 min
Scottish National Gallery/The Meadows Park - 16 min
Holyrood Palace - 17 min
Waverley Railway Station - 8 min
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4